Old SOUL Entertainment is a full service marketing and media production company. For over ten years, we have provided unparalleled, diversity and freshness to the Indianapolis art and cultural scene. With satellite locations in Dallas TX and Atlanta GA, we continuously collaborate with musical / fine artists, deejays, dancers and non-profits to provide events that entertain and educate. Local business partners and corporate clients tap our promotional resources and expanding client base to make their events a success.
it all started back in the day.....
OLD SOUL Entertainment was born from the few interesting ideas. The idea that music and vibe go hand and hand. These two things are the common thread that can bring people together to have an unforgettable experience.
The other idea is that some of the most potent and forward thinking music was done generations before us... blah blah blah "soul" blah...basically our events rule because;
1. The music.
2. The atmosphere (vibe) we create [ a function of the music & a non pretentious atmosphere ].
3. We only host events that we would go to if we weren't operating as Old SOUL Entertainment.
4. Two of the founders both went to Arsenal Technical High School [ as a matter of fact Doug and I were both in the Telecommunications Magnet program at Arsenal Tech High School together. When Doug was a Senior, he use to pick me up for school everyday. I would also like to mention that we were LATE every day and wore out the Doug's ATLiens and BADUIZM cassette tapes ]. Enoch
5. We do right by the people. Ask any organization, deejay, artist or venue that has worked with us about our work ethic and business practices.
6. Two of the founders grew up in South Broad Ripple, an
area of Indianapolis rich with culture and diversity.
7. Most Old SOUL Entertainment party goers [including the founders] are casual nerds, hip hop granolas with a twinge of "professionalism". We work corporate jobs by day and turn into adventurous superhero on our personal time.
Douglas Morris: Since a small child, adults have said that I have an old soul. I never ran from this statement or the concept of it. The name is only fitting.
Ditto on what Doug said.